As a customer of Utilitywise you will be concerned that they have gone into administration. Utilitywise staff will not be available to help you with your ongoing energy management needs and being cut off from the support you were getting could already be causing you big problems.
Don’t despair, Clifford Talbot Partnership can step in to pick up where Utilitywise have dropped off.
Your energy and water supplies are not at risk because your energy and water contracts should be with the suppliers of those services. The additional services that your energy broker was supplying are what will have stopped. These might include:
- Contract negotiation when your contracts are due to renew
- Bill validation to ensure you are paying the correct amounts
- Tenant billing for managing agents
- Energy procurement when it’s the best time to tender
- Energy analysis and reporting
If you are reliant on your energy broker to handle any of these additional services then you could be experiencing undue pressure on your in-house team. Let us help you. Our dedicated account managers can take on all of the tasks previously supplied by Utilitywise, and more.
Why Clifford Talbot Partnership?
- Transparent charging (no hidden commission)
- 35 years of obtaining competitive energy contracts
- Dedicated account manager with your interests first, always