If you are already working in the utilities supply industry and are considering a change plus a step up in your career, then this may be just the role for you.
We have an exciting opportunity within our hugely successful and expanding Utility Bureau Service as part of our growing team. This will be a highly satisfying and high paced role with excellent pay and progression opportunities for the right candidate. Your experience, drive, professionalism and dedication to giving our clients excellent customer service will help to secure your future here.
Based in our offices in Yate you will be working as part of a dynamic team with our new and long-standing business clients to save them both time and money by helping them to efficiently manage their electricity, gas and water accounts.
As an Account Executive you will be the focal point for all our services and will be responsible for managing your own, varied workload whilst maintaining and growing your relationships with a portfolio of clients.
The role combines an interesting mix of technical and customer facing work.
Key functions include:
- Working with clients via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Understanding each client’s unique needs
- Negotiating and recommending supply contracts
- Ensuring that utility invoices are correctly validated
- Undertaking dispute and error resolution with suppliers
- Providing utility recharging for client’s tenants
- Monitoring consumptions and costs and then reporting to our clients
- Budget forecasting
- Assisting with new connections
- Meeting with utility suppliers to improve relationships and learn about new products
You will be aided by our Account Support team who will assist you in many of the regular day-to-day functions of our service. You will also be supporting them with your industry and client knowledge and hence good teamworking is essential.
You will be based in our offices in Yate although some travel may occasionally be required to meet with client’s in the UK & Ireland.
Full in-house training is provided and we offer excellent pay and progression opportunities with a starting salary in the region of £21,000 to £28,000 (+bonus) depending upon the skills and experience that you can bring to the business.
We have an annual appraisal and pay review process, and we work hard to help all of our staff to develop and reach their full potential.
We strive to be a considerate and professional employer and offer flexible working hours around a 37.5 hour week and contributory pension.
Other company benefits include:
- Hot and cold drinks
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Increasing to 38 days with long service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Working from home facilities
- Cycle to work scheme
Most importantly you will be joining a supportive and pro-active team of professionals in providing a high quality service.
If you think that you have the skills and drive for this role, then we want to hear from you. Read our website to find out more about us and then submit your CV to [email protected] with a summary of why this role is the one for you.