An exciting opportunity exists with Clifford Talbot Partnership (CTP) who are a successful and established professional services company located in Yate, north of Bristol. The company has seen growth increasing by 15% year-on-year for the past 10 years and this growth is expected to continue. CTP manages the procurement of electricity and gas contracts, undertakes bill validation, error resolution, data monitoring and reporting plus much more for commercial and industrial clients throughout the UK in what is a highly complex and demanding sector.
The Account Support Team (AST) Manager is responsible for managing our successful Utility Bureau Service (UBS) with the support of 5 team leaders and the wider management team. The AST Manager is also responsible for maintaining and improving the efficient and effective running of the account support team of just under 30 staff, using coaching and mentoring, continuous development and a highly organised professional approach. The role requires high numeracy and technical understanding, and an ability to comprehend and engage with experts in the relevant subject matters is essential.
Duties will also include:
- Ensuring that the account support team is working effectively and efficiently with other internal teams and functions;
- Understanding workloads and cycles to ensure capacity needs are met;
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes;
- Assessing staff performance and providing coaching and guidance to ensure maximum effectiveness;
- Working with training staff to identify and fill knowledge gaps;
- Collecting and analysing objective data, to review performance of the team and anticipate future capacity needs;
- Undertaking and providing support to the team during performance appraisals;
- Recruiting and onboarding new starters and allocating responsibilities and office space.
Full in-house training is provided and we offer excellent pay and progression opportunities. You will also receive ongoing professional development to help you progress your leadership skills at a pace that works for you.
You will be working in a collaborative and professional environment with like-minded colleagues who are committed to delivering the best possible service for our clients as well as ensuring the capabilities of your team.
- On the job training program
- Ongoing development & regular one-to-ones
- Increase in pay upon satisfactory completion of initial training (6-12 months) plus bonus.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing to 38 with long service
- Flexible working
- Working from home policy
- Cycle to work scheme
You will have a proven track record as a manager leading a team as well as being a passionate problem solver, dedicated to delivering the best possible work and able to support those around you. Key requirements are:
- Proven experience as an Administration Manager
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
- Able to work independently and support others
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Professional and presentable
- Reliable and meet deadlines
- Committed to delivering excellent service for our clients
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full time, office-based role paying a salary of between £28,000 – £32,000 dependent on experience. Please submit your CV to [email protected] with a summary of why this role is the one for you.